Join the Will County Audubon Society
To become a member, please complete the application below and mail to the address provided. You do not have to reside in Will County to become a member.
What are the benefits of becoming a member of the Will County Audubon?
- Monthly meetings with guest speakers (Sept-Nov, Jan-May, 6:30PM second Thursday of the month)
- "After the meeting" monthly field trips held the Saturday following the meeting
- A subscription to "The Chickadee", our monthly chapter newsletter that includes information on club activities and upcoming events. Please consider using electronic newsletter by providing email address.
- Your Will County Audubon Society (WCAS) membership includes membership in the Illinois Audubon Society (IAS). IAS has been concerned with birds, wildlife, and habitat in Illinois since 1897, and is one of the oldest conservation groups in the entire Midwest. The Society focuses primarily on state and local issues, working to preserve habitat and promote good conservation practices. A further goal is fostering an appreciation of wildlife through its many educational programs
- The Cardinal News (biannual Illinois Audubon Newsletter)
- The Illinois Audubon Magazine (a quarterly publication)
- Admission to IAS sanctuaries, and the opportunity to attend chapter and state-wide events
Note: The Illinois Audubon Society is one of eleven independent, state Audubon Societies; it is not a part of the National Audubon Society.
Join us now by downloading the membership form below